Unique agricultural products with art and tradition are transformed into culinary delights !
The rich table will offers kagiana, sausage smoked, pork salted, kokora horiatiko, pastas, pies and traditional bread in oven with wood made by Ms Hrisoula.
From the shop of our family with biologically and certified products, you can buy all the above goods and even more, as well as olives and oregano.
Weekly activities program:
- Klead and bake bread in traditional oven with wood
- Produce green soap from olive oils
- Product of jam, sauces and syrup sweets
- Period of harvest of olive trees November - March
- Produce of eatable olives